• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dying Lineatus Wrasse

Hasn’t kicked the bucket yet. Hard to tell how it’s doing now that it’s in sleep mode though. He normally sleeps at the bottom so I can’t tell if he’s just being normal or towards the end. He did seem to be doing s little better than when I first got home and found him in that condition. I think by the morning we will know for sure what will happen... If hes still fighting by then I am confident he will make it. Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I will keep you all updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s hanging in there still. I have a delayed opening for school today so had some extra time to watch him this morning.
26e80e3155a2207a459af98c85ea9432.jpg

1a87f13c70272a503f412fec8a9b8a42.jpg

The pictures are less than ideal since it’s very hard to get a good shot in the sump, especially since I don’t clean the glass. He still won’t eat, but I’m glad to see he’s swimming a bit. Hopefully his pig appetite will be back a bit. When I come home from school later I’ll try a little bit of mysis soaked in garlic and selcon to hopefully entice him to eat.

Didn’t update when it happened, but a while ago he slipped under a crack in the sump into a pitch black section wit nothing there. Yesterday I use a waterproof flexible camera the width of a pen to see in there and make sure he didn’t die. After his disappearance the other day, a few minutes he has emerged after nearly 48 hours of sleeping. His wounds have healed a lot. However he is still swimming very poorly. Any guesses as to what it is?