• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Easy Frags

Looking to add to my tank. Anyone out there have any easy to manage coral frags, looking to fill out more of my rock work, have 1 basic Zoa, 1 hammer, a few small Xenia pieces, and 1 mystery frag that was thrown in when I bought my most recent fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Looks like you got some Xenia.

Clearing space in my 10g pest tank today. I have:

1. Two frags of GSP (pest)

2. A large rock of yellow zoa polyps (bout 100 heads) that I adopted from Other-mark (Madreefer). They're blocking my xenia from spreading, so they gotta go. (pest)

3. A 'Mystery Paly rock OoooooOOooooOoooOooo' (that's ghostly mystery noise, not hugs). I call it a mystery as I recall them being quite cool when I got them, but for 6 months in my tank I've never seen them open. They're very healthy, large heads, no parasites or problems, they just haven't ever opened. Maybe you'll have more luck if you want em. (not pest)

I'm home tomorrow and all weekend. Any and all are for the taking.

Looks like you got some Xenia.

I have:

1. Two frags of GSP

2. A large rock of yellow zoa polyps (bout 100 heads) that I adopted from Other-mark (Madreefer). They're blocking my xenia from spreading, so they gotta go.

3. A 'Mystery Paly rock OoooooOOooooOoooOooo' (that's ghostly mystery noise, not hugs). I call it a mystery as I recall them being quite cool when I got them, but for 6 months in my tank I've never seen them open. They're very healthy, large heads, no parasites or problems, they just haven't ever opened. Maybe you'll have more luck if you want em.

I'm home tomorrow and all weekend. Any and all are for the taking.

Sounds good Marc, I might stop by tomorrow afternoon, those would be great addition to my tank, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk