• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Easy starter coral

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
If you are anywhere near Freehold I'd be very happy to give you some corals to start with. I have some Tyree Toadstool and neon green Nephthea. Easy to care for and a good starter coral to test your tank.

If you're near 08820 I have some gsp, green zooanthids, birdsnests, pocillopora, and monti caps. All are quite easy, just make sure you have enough light and your alkalinity and ca is at appropriate levels.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You are not that far from me and I can give you a few "starters".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow down, your tank is no way mature/ready for any sps. Try the gsp, zoos and enjoy them for a few months ( yes I said months). The last thing you need is all this new coral and not a mature enough tank causing lots of die off. It's no fun. Check out some of our tale of the tank threads to get a better idea for what's involved for different corals/fish.