• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ECO Aqualizer

Has anybody know someone that has tried this Gimick?I talk to them last night and they said they have sold alot to N.J.Just wondering. ???

I have one. Got it for free. Friend order one for there discus tank. I should him the reveiws from RC and he gave it to me to test. I didn't realy notice much other then 24 hr later my skimmer produced twice the skimate. Everthing stayed the same. One day I will remove it to see what goes on.

Regards,
ZC

Wow
That means it did break something down.Did the water look clearer?The guy said that within 24hrs. it would go like crazy then level out and the tank would look so clear..

I can't say if it was a noticeble. I really don't think it worked like the claim. It is still running. If you want a clear tank go with purigen.

Big Rotties said:
Wow
That means it did break something down.Did the water look clearer?The guy said that within 24hrs. it would go like crazy then level out and the tank would look so clear..
Having your skimmer go crazy doesn't mean it was doing anything... More likely manufacturing oils and such that were on the thing were coming off and changing the surface tension of the water. After the oils were gone, it went back to being a pipe with a magnet on it, as well as a non-functioning gimmick.

I would love to see the manufacturers of the Eco-Aqualizer get a nice visit from the the FTC. They deserve it.