• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Edit - March Meeting 2022 - 08701

Are you able to attend?

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Date: Saturday March 26, 2021
Time: 1pm
Address: 500-B Thornbury Ct, Lakewood

Note:
I need names to give the guard house. You can reply here or send privately.
GPS usually brings people to the back entrance for residence only. The main road is Rt70 and cross street is Airport Rd.

Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sure.
I was looking to see who was interested why a short poll.
Anyone can post here now if they plan to attend or are a maybe.

Completely missed this somehow. Awesome, but I’m a maybe depending on timing as my kid is playing in a nearby soccer tournament (that schedule wont be released until the week of). It’s only 20 minutes from you, so I should be able to make It for at least some.

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
I will have green/purple hammer frags 3-4 frags to trade for SPS frags in particular but open to anything at this meetup.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Date: Saturday March 26, 2021
Time: 1pm
Address: 500-B Thornbury Ct, Lakewood

Note:
I need names to give the guard house. You can reply here or send privately.
GPS usually brings people to the back entrance for residence only. The main road is Rt70 and cross street is Airport Rd.
Doug & Erna Tremper

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
If anyone is unable to attend on 3/26 that replied yes; please let me know so I have an accurate head count.

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
Hey Joe, interested in selling these? I'm only 9 weeks in so not much to trade!
Hey, for starters welcome to the hobby! Glad to hear about a new reefer.
Since you’re new I’ll give you a frag of it. Not asking for anything in return. Keep it healthy and when it’s ready to be fragged, pay it forward to another newbie.
(hopefully that’s okay to do)
I wasn’t looking to make a gold mine or get anything high end in a trade anyways.
if someone approached me with pink birds nest I’d be happy.

Hey, for starters welcome to the hobby! Glad to hear about a new reefer.
Since you’re new I’ll give you a frag of it. Not asking for anything in return. Keep it healthy and when it’s ready to be fragged, pay it forward to another newbie.
(hopefully that’s okay to do)
I wasn’t looking to make a gold mine or get anything high end in a trade anyways.
if someone approached me with pink birds nest I’d be happy.
This is awesome and exactly what I'm looking to do! Prices are to crazy for so many people to join this hobby and it's a shame. I'm planning on going to the meeting on the 26th. Names Thomas

NanoJoe

NJRC Member
This is awesome and exactly what I'm looking to do! Prices are to crazy for so many people to join this hobby and it's a shame. I'm planning on going to the meeting on the 26th. Names Thomas
Nice to meet you Thomas, My name is Joe. I’ll see ya there! PM a couple days before the meeting.