• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ELEGANCE CORAL

Chuck, I don't know how much you shaded it, so I can't say whether you should remove the rock or not. But if it's eating, then that's a good sign. :)

Don't move it. Leave it be. Perhaps take a picture of how you shaded it.

Oh, and is it possible your water parameters changed somehow, and that's why it reacted?

JerseyWendy said:
Chuck, I don't know how much you shaded it, so I can't say whether you should remove the rock or not. But if it's eating, then that's a good sign. :)

Don't move it. Leave it be. Perhaps take a picture of how you shaded it.

Oh, and is it possible your water parameters changed somehow, and that's why it reacted?

+1 Leave it as is for now. Try feeding it again on Monday. Patience. ;)

hi. i'm not sure about your issue, but i would like to inquire about it's skeleton. does the skeleton looks fragged? does it look like it was taken from a larger colony? if so, this is usually a good sign that it's actually an australian catalaphyllia. you see, the collectors there know the value of these creatures and wouldn't collect a small specimen when they can pull a large one and frag it into multiple pieces.
you'll almost never see an un-fragged colony of elegance from australia.

if it's not been fragged, it might be an indo specimen, and they tend to fade away without warning lately. :(

thanks it looks as if its been fragged it has clean cuts on the skeleton . That and we really trust Gary and OG II . IT seems to look better then yesterday, im waiting for my day light cycle to start, as it usually receeds a bit at night.. Thanks for your interest. Chuck P

chuck116 said:
thanks it looks as if its been fragged it has clean cuts on the skeleton . That and we really trust Gary and OG II . IT seems to look better then yesterday, im waiting for my day light cycle to start, as it usually receeds a bit at night.. Thanks for your interest. Chuck P
i would be suggesting that they lied to you. maybe someone could have lied to them. ;)