• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Equipment for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of things that I have been holding on to that I need to sell.

** Instant Ocean Sea Salt (for 200 gallons) (accidently ordered this instead of the reef crystals) $45

** LED Light Fixture (300w) (needs 2 drivers out of 6; all 144-2w bulbs work fine)---$75

**DIY LED Light Fixture Cree 3W LED bulbs (38 Blue, 12 White) - $100
* two 18"X 8-1/2" heatsinks; 4 dimmable drivers w/ potentiometers;
* 4 blue bulbs need to be resoldered or replaced

** Essops Protein Skimmer-$75
*rated for 100 gallon tanks; works well

** Kalkwasser reactor (Genesis Reef)-$50

** 30 gallon rimless glass frag tank-$45
*bought from a person who makes his own tanks (Buy at own risk, I take no responsibility if it leaks, however we can fill it up before you take it--It did not leak when I bought it, but I have never used it.)

Thanks for looking!
Andrew

Do you have any pics? I know you said someone made it themselves but is it nice to the eye? Or kinda like a basement tank? Lol

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I took the best pics I could with an iPad lol so sorry if they are bad. The tank has been sitting down in the basement for a little while so it was pretty dirty. I tried to clean it up a little before I took the pictures but it definitely needs to be cleaned more. Also I hadn't seen it in a while so I forgot about the seams at certain points of the tank being a little worn. I took pictures of the seams so you could see. I think once you clean it a little more then it could definitely be a non basement tank lol. Hope this helps.

Andrew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 45
Looks good other then those weary seams Lol if you still have it by the time Matt has his meeting I may take it off your hands.

Yeah I honestly forgot how nice it looked cleaned up lol. And I am going to the meeting so if you still want it by then and I haven't sold it then I can take it with me.

Price reduction on instant ocean sea salt---> $30

Reduced price on frag tank $40

Skimmer and Kalk reactor still available.
$75 for skimmer and $50 for Kalk reactor.
Both great pieces of equipment!

China LEDs still available and willing to include smaller china LED fixture. Not sure if smaller fixture works or not got it in a trade. My thoughts were to take two drivers from the smaller fixture and put them in the bigger one that I am selling and see if that made it fully work. I haven't had time to do that but if you are good with DIY projects then this would be great. $75 takes both fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.