• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Equipment sales

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Hi NJRC! Since I've taken down all of the frag tanks, I have some duplicate and unneeded equipment sitting around. May have more to follow.

Cash, Venmo, or PayPal. Pick up only, 08087. Please PM, I'll respond to any requests in order I was contacted. Short term hold only with upfront payment.

Pictures will be in the next I make below.

Dave

edit: The pics showed me how dirty/dusty some of the items are. I'll give them a proper cleaning before anything is picked up.

If it’s not listed here, it’s not available any longer.

Last edited:
Mama Mia it hurts to see everything you had going in that garage is no longer there. Luckily most of your stuff is in good hands. I am interested in the Neptune AFS

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Will do. Just done with the frag tanks. The system worked well, but needed a fair amount of attn. Even though they were all plumbed into one system, the frag tanks were a huge nutrient sink that needed attending to individually.

I'm going to be gone for months at a time. My wife has no interest aside from it looking pretty Edit: lol although true, she'll be with me, and the boys are interested a little but have their hands full with school and work now.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Are you planning to re-fit this space? Or just done with the frag tanks? Let me know if FMM doesn't sell.

Also, I'm still going though all this stuff, I may have another one or two of them. I'll let you know when I come across it incase you still could use it.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey how much for these ?

Kessil mounts ?

Attachments

• 8FB5E1AC-E7E1-498E-BDF1-3027498660C3.png
    8FB5E1AC-E7E1-498E-BDF1-3027498660C3.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 1