• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Esv salt...

Anyone using this salt mix yet ? How is it ? How much are you paying for the 200 gallon mix and the 50 gallon mix ???

Thanks Chuck & Anna Maria

Good question. I talked at length to their rep at MACNA.
I have used their two part and freeze dried phyto with good luck.
I haven't found the phyto again for a while so if anyone knows where to get it let me know. Sorry for the mini hijack.
Suppose to not have to wait after mixing the salt. Suppose to be super clean.

I heard it amazing, You wanna talk about a local set up, ESV is from the tri state area.

I always buy their stuff over others.

Using it for a few weeks - good results on growth and color -pretty easy to mix- getting it for $60/200 gal

radiata

NJRC Member
RFD4 said:
Using it for a few weeks - good results on growth and color -pretty easy to mix- getting it for $60/200 gal

Thirty cents a gallon is quite decent - where did you buy your ESV?

The special is closed, but call and speak to Russ , Him and Jim are very nice . Super customer service and very friendly. We have gotten serveral things from them recently. They are in Chester New York.

Chuck & Anna Marie

man i want some of this salt.. does any of our local vendors carry it?

pet shanty? Ocean gallery? - i'm avoiding absolutely fish because I seriously had a bad experience there recently.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
asonitez said:
man i want some of this salt.. does any of our local vendors carry it?

pet shanty? Ocean gallery? - i'm avoiding absolutely fish because I seriously had a bad experience there recently.

I know OGII has it.

Bob