• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

etropicals

I'll split an order with you. Can you wait about an hour?

What's the difference between etropicals and liveaquaria?

Sorry Tom but I'm going to have to back out. I wanted about five things but everything was unavailable :'(

Duster cluster? The shrimp are in stock, I think the free shipping only applies to the build your own pack so anything on that page quailfies. Oh well maybe next time

Greg maybe next time I order from Liveaquaria we can put a order together to split the shipping what do you think?

The Pederson Cleaner Shrimp, Blood Red Fire Shrimp, Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, and the Cluster Duster are all listed as temporarily unavailable.

Sure. I'll split an order with Liveaquaria.

ahh, I see, I don't think they count towards the free shipping. The fire and cleaner shrimp Steve gets and I believe they are cheaper getting them from him than anywhere else I have found.

You're a day too late. I place an order Wednesday night and expect delivery tomorrow. My order totaled 59.50 so I ordered an extra snail for 1.00. The blood shrimps are not included in the free shipping packages. It seems for the most part the prices on etropicals are better than those on liveaquaria.

yeah I know, I've been buying from them for years. I'm in no rush just looking to get a couple of things... snails I get from Aqua Oceans $1 a snail doesn't matter what type.