• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ETSS 1000 Skimmer and Iwaki Pump Rockaway 07866

Selling off my old reliable ETSS1000 skimmer and pump, $325. This is a huge skimmer, 5' tall which can handle a large tank, say up to 300G. This skimmer is a proven design! The manufacturer, AE Tech, is still in business in NY state. (www.superskimmer.com) The skimmer has extremely sturdy construction of cell-cast acrylic. Oh the rank and unpleasant skimmate this combo will pull from your tank! The ETSS 1000 is a favorite of some very well respected aquarists and coral growers, including Dan Rigle. This particular skimmer has a long and storied history in NJ Reefers having been owned at various members over the years. The only issue with the skimmer is a 2" crack (repaired) in the very top of the downdraft tube which in no way affects the performance of the skimmer. The skimmer includes two injector nozzles since one was hard plumbed and I bought a second. The recommended pump, an Iwaki 100RLT is included. This is a monster of a pump. It is cosmetically not so great but works fine. The pump itself is around $100 used. I have a spare pump for the setup which I will include for an additional $75 if you want it.
I am not including a waste collector but that is pretty much mandatory. I can show you how to make one from a 5G bucket if you want, that's what I use.
I would recommend that you replace the gate valve and the bioballs when you set it up for maximum performance, although I will include these items, plus an air valve and a smaller gate valve for the feed hose.
I won't ship it but will make reasonable effort to deliver it, at least in the northern half of the state.
Thanks for looking.