• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

evo bc29t

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
For the powder is it 1/2 teaspoon for 20g mixed in 8 ounces of fresh water. We did 3/4 of a teaspoon in 12 ounces for the the 30 g and you dose when the light are off. We are starting with every other day dosing, and you go from there depending on your levels. I will keep you updated.

w0ot:

update for new frags:

newfrags.jpg

Zoas1.jpg

if there was a forum/thread for buyer feedback. AWESOME PROPS TO KNOCKOUT. put them out in my tank and boom. they open like they were there for HOURS/DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS! awesome colors. just in love with the frags!!!

with the addition of the monti, i saw LPS would be CA huggers. should i begin to dose more regularly? are zoas extreme nutrient eaters?

i've decided against it since it would be too much of a hassle to only gain 11 gallons. i'll modify away and remove the false wall.

have to keep live stock in a container etc without having the tank already ready to move everything doesn't sound ideal.

good for you. I'm looking to keep my canopy, but convert to an LED solution. Thus far it's proving to be a very expensive proposition. Nearly doubling the cost of what I paid for my cube with stand new. DIY is out of the question as I'm not that handy.

the LED CONVERSION looks too expensive at this time. it's cool to be in the current new upgrades but waiting 6-12 will drop the price to about 1/2. it's like anything else in life. it's something new and the production is low. once more companies switch over to LED solutions and parts become abundant the price will reflect on that. I'm satisfied with my MH right now but would like some supplements for dawn and dusk.

i forgot if it was a video from rehype's tank. he showed off his LEDs displaying a storm like effect. that is just SICK. that made me really think twice about hurrying over to LED but my pockets won't let me ;)))

THANKS. the biocube has been sold to HAWKEYE though. so my biocube modifications has been completed. onto bigger things!