• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

F/S or trafe Devil's Hand Leather Coral ( Magnolia Nj )

I have a toadstool coral that has been growing in my tank. I just remove him from a rock so he is not happy. The base was 2" and the head is 3". Price $15 or a sps frag

leather1.jpg

leather2.jpg

Yes that is correct. I took the photo as soon as pull it from the rock. I should of took the photo right before but was not thinking. All of the polyps was out and right now about half is out. I thought that it was a a devil hand because it has a 3 inch base that extends from the rock that it was on with a flat top with extended branches from the flat top. I had a finger leather before and it does not look anything like this. Well what ever it is I am getting rid of it.

mine was P'd off when i cut it off the rock for a while till i found a good spot for it now it is growing huge! looked just like that too