• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Face Masks

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Seems like it will be here for some time- any links for reef themed? Something for us to look into NJReefers.org with a nice piece of coral on it- in the mean time ....

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I’ll bite. What are you guys thinking. Through up some jpegs and let’s get a vote going
I got nothing- do we have a logo? I'd start with that- a rip off pic ( free of course ) fish/ coral etc with the name got my juices flowin- a 3 pack would make my day- 3 different versions of the same thing, maybe with something small somewhere about saving the reefs (

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Maybe our logo/ website along with Save the reefs be more prominent with fish/ corals smaller- I'm sure someone among us is a designer-

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I’d like to think we’d be done wearing masks soon enough to not bother with this.
I would hope so, I see more now than in the past few months, some stores still require them- or Strongly encourage them. If I have to see a dr I'm wearing one ( got covid from one). Any place where there are children- I'm wearing one too

Last edited:

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Sadly I think we will still have mask requirements this time next year
So,- I'll keep looking into it - maybe something for delivery in time for the holidays- just wondering how many on a first order 100? more?

Last edited:

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I don’t want to get political.
But before all this pandemic. I had the pleasure
Of traveling to Shanghai. People on the train/mall
Wore mask. There was no mandate no pandemic.
If someone woke up with a cold they wore a mask for the benefit of everyone else. They did it so they wouldnt get other people sick. No government mandate needed.
They just felt it was the human thing to do.
Not spreading germs.