• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Falling skies

Anyone watch this? I've been watching since season 1. Just started the strain and last ship also. I dont watch much tv but im hooked on falling skies. Not too bad. Keeps me busy on the walking dead off season lol. Anyone else?

Love falling skies, its ashame next season is their last :( the strain is another good one. Haven't tried the last ship though.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I read the first two books of the Strain, have not read the third one yet, and really enjoyed them. I heard nothing but good things about the pilot, so I guess I should be checking it out.

I read the first two books of the Strain, have not read the third one yet, and really enjoyed them. I heard nothing but good things about the pilot, so I guess I should be checking it out.
I heard it's a bit different from the books (some added storylines) but yes I would check it out mike

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Love falling skies, although I think it's a little cheesy this season and the strain is fantastic!

Ill have to check these shows out. Outside of sports I dont watch a whole lot of TV but could use something to hold me over while Games of Thrones, Vikings, Homeland and Walking Dead are on break.

I liked it. I have a few ideas for the very end tho.(don't wanna spoil anything for those that haven't seen it yet)

On the other hand, last nights The Strain episode was friggin epic Lol was waiting for an episode like that since it premiered