• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Favorite Fish ( not the biggies)

DYIguy

NJRC Member
We all try to stock our DT with an Eye catcher or 2/3 but have you ever had that fish, 2 or more that catch your eye more than the others. I have a Tomini, a melanurus and 2 dwarf angels, but it's my 2 blennies that I watch all the time- a canary and striped- they hang out together, hang with all the other fish too

momof6kids

NJRC Member
My favorite was my golden Midas Blenny. Had a great personality. Unfortunately, we were watching our grandchildren the week before last and while there, my pump died. Came home to 4 dead fish and lost about 5 corals. Installed a new pump yesterday, so hopefully no more losses.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
When we could get them aqua cultured, we would always keep gold assesor basslets. Great as a group, swam upsides down sometimes and were super colorful. Now you can only get wild and they are expensive and delicate.