• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Feb. Meeting

I was wondering if someone tell me what happened at Feb.meeting.I couldn't go and it was to far away.Was waitting to see if they would post it but it doesn't look that way.Thanks Hope it was good!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was there for a little while but couldn't stay long. Malcolm is a great host and has a tremendous setup. In addition to his huge tank in the living room he had quite a setup downstairs. There were a lot of people there (20+?) and many frags traded.

I think Malcolm talked about target feeding corals. That was about the point where I had to check out.

Hopefully someone who was there a bit longer can comment on what happened after that.

It was nice to get to meet so many other jersey reefers.

That's good Phyl that was your 1st meeting and you signed up!Welcome and it is nice and sometimes you find out someone lives near you and can help each other out!