• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting 2007 Recap

Bill and FAMILY thank you very much for open the door to me and my family for having us and of course the CLUB there it was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8) i had a good time and it was great meeting everyone that was there

Ralph

Re: todays meeting

Thanks Bill for having me today. I had a great time wish I could have stayed longer to help finish the "Blue Moon". And thanks to everyone at the meeting for making my first meeting so comfortable.

Re: todays meeting

Bill and family,
That was some impressive setup you had! Great party! We had such fun. THanks so much.
Renee & Family

I will try to upload a couple of photos.
See if that works....

DSC_5942clownblack.jpg

rich.jpg

richandphyllis.jpg

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Definitely one that will be hard to beat. It was amazing how many people we had crammed into Billy's house.

Billy, thank you to you and the Mrs for hosting a fabulous meeting. Your set ups looked fantastic.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks to Billy & Jenn for allowing NJRC to invade their beautiful home, IN MASS!! Their house held 70 people quite well as we sprawled from floor to floor to floor. No room seemed "crowded" but every room had a crowd.

What a whirlwind of a day. We got the day started just before one with the arrival of the 30+ ReeferMadness frags! Added to those we the donations of 100 polyp colony of Eagle Eyes (Thanks, Ed!) and a donation of a beautiful Sun Coral Colony (Thanks, Merv)! Those were quickly followed by donations from Whitesquall (HUGE cooler of SPS) and HerbieK (Open Brain). Those goodies are tucked neatly in Billy's frag tank for next month's meeting.

After that we ate, drank and socialized. Spent some time looking over Billy's system, which is very well put together. We followed that with Rich doing the mesh mod to the needle wheel skimmer. It worked so well it had Billy's skimmer wet skimming like MAD shortly thereafter.

Raffles were held and the big winners were Carlo and RichT taking home 6 winnings a piece. Lots of other folks took home goodies as well.

Some time around 7 we headed over to ILC for some post meeting sales. I think we finally got the kids tucked in around 9:30!

This was definitely NJRC's largest regular meeting to date. There was a great turn out. Lots of new faces, a couple of faces we haven't seen in a while and lots of regulars. Let's face it... with 70 people in attendance there's bound to be LOTS of folks in each category! I had a great time visiting with you all and I look forward to seeing you all at Brian & Deb's house in March!

The Meeting minutes will follow!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Billy & Jenn,
Thank you for a wonderful time. ;D
I meet many people and had good time with them all.
I hope to meet more of you. It was nice to put a face with the post names.
Thank you,
Daniel

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great meeting Billy and Jen!

I will post all those crazy raffle winnings tomorrow...Chaos!

This was a crazy meeting! A lot of people, a lot of fun! What a spread of food! mmm mmm good!

Your whole setup is really nice and clean, it gave me a lot of ideas (all of which I didn't need to know! lol)

Thanks Again, and I can't wait to see everyone next month!!

Thanks Bill and Jenn! I had a great time, everyting was perfect.

What a great day, so many new friends to make and lots of great ideas tossed around.

I can't wait until next month!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Billy and Jenn, thanks a lot for opening up your house to us for this months meeting. We had a great time. It definitely had more of the feel of BIG Party than a meeting.

Your tanks look great and man those colors are sweet. Your basement system is very impressive. Everything is so neat and organized. Now I'm on a mission now to clean mine up a bit.

Thanks again!

Thank you Bill and Jen. Impressive system, I have a long way to go to even get close to that system. Let me know if you ever frag your pom xenia I would love a peice. Thank you again DEAN ;D

Billy thanks so much for a great time. I think its been mentioned it every post what a great system you have. When you have spare time you are more than welcome to come work on my system. So well designed. Thanks to Jenn for putting up with us all.
Thanks Phyl and the rest of the NJRC officiers for the great job and all their hard work

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're going to need a court stenographer to record this stuff soon!

Here are the Raffle Winnings!

Aaron: Eagle Eye Zoo's

Carlo: Deepwater Acro, Encrusting Monti, Acropora Tenius, Sun Coral, Green Digi, Acro

Ed: Table Acro, Purple Tip Acro, Tri Color Stag

MAVL666: Easy SPS (?)

RichT: Acro Asparagus, Acan,Prostrata, Another Acan, Chalice, Milli

MichaelM: Stag, Deepwater Acro

DFlint: Turbinaria, Echino

Rvales: Red Lobo

Qwerty: Tri-Color Acro, Lobo, Pavona

Renee: Acro,Green Platygyra(sp?!), Samoansa (sp?!),

Andy: Acan

Dean: Rose Leather

PanManMatt: Torch

Me: Pink Cat's Paw

JohnS: Lobo,Acro

Nick: SPS, Tri-Color Acro

BillyR: Encrusting Monti

Ralphie Boy: Echino

That's a total of 39 Frags Raffled Off!

fishrdp said:
Thank you Bill and Jen. Impressive system, I have a long way to go to even get close to that system. Let me know if you ever frag your pom xenia I would love a peice. Thank you again DEAN ;D
Dean, If you are at the next meeting we can provide as much Pom Pom as you want! ;D IF you want some sooner we live in Hunterdon County 08827. We have Anthelia and Kenya tree if you'd like as well. Sounds like the meeting was a blast!

C

concept3

Billy and Jenn.....envious of the house and the system and the TV and the main tank and ....... well you know, everything.

Had a great time, can not believe the turn out, I had a hard time seeing over everyone (I need to get stilts next meeting). You guys were extermely hospitable, nice to see everyone there. Thanks for letting us crash the house again!

Thank you Bill & Jen for everything i had a great time & there sure was a lot of people, ur tank is looking great & the fish room also looks great.

Bill and Jenn,

Your tanks are beautiful and your basement setup was unbelieveable. My wife and I thank you for your great hospitality. It was great seeing that many club members together. Cant wait until the next meeting!!!