• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

feeler: 65 Oceanic gallon setup (hackensack)

Mike
Hackensack, NJ
Price: 225 OBO
Must be picked up.
Includes:
Oceanic Tank, Stand and Canopy BUT NO LIGHTS
Not so great plumbing skills but it works
Custom King Sump
Mag 5

I am really loving an aquarium created by Custom Kings. so i will be moving over to a new style tank
I'll be keeping the lights to use over the new tank so unfortunately you'll have to create your own retro kit.

will be posting a video shortly. ;D

changed my mind. FULL ON SALE:

Canopy will include the lights.

Canopy with 2x 175W MH 20k XMs 2x 24w Actnics
65 Oceanic Tank
Stand
Custom King Sump
Mag 5 for return
Plumbed

Put your live stock, add your fuge (can come with a HD 6k 19w Hanger Light), add your skimmer and your done.

All for ???? 350 which is pretty firm.

Pick up is a MUST. Will need to sell my live stock first. I'll be getting out for a few months til i can gather enough money for my desired setup.

i always give njreefers members priority. so please let me know a.s.a.p if your interested. a lot of interest on manhattanreefers and will be sold by this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STpJqcB0X_c

as promised here is the tank.

first come first serve.

with this hobby everyone changes their mind pretty quickly. so i'm sorry i don't mean to offend anyone but i like picking first come first serve cause it's easier that way and i know it's sold once it's sold instead of any back outs.