• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Feeler - Male Square Patch Anthia

Hey everyone I have a square patch that I may have to re-home. It's not liking the new wrasses I added. I may need to rehome this fish this week. Curious to see if anyone is interested Incase I need to move him out. Picture is a year old the fish has developed better color including the yellow strips on the head. I'm located on Brick - Pick up only.

Attachments

• Attach101117_20190105_182822.jpg
    Attach101117_20190105_182822.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 11
Mirror on the side of the tank for a few days. They will settle in eventually.
Mirror for the Anthia? Anthia has been with me for over 3 years... He's going after 4 new wrasses added yesterday badly. Prior to he hasn't been a issue.

Beautiful fish. 3rds? if nobody else takes him and if it doesn't work out in his current home. I'm also in brick.

Mirror it’s really good!!!
Just keep your eyes on the fish if you put it. as the fish will be fighting himself at all times, (I mean at all times) and can get really stressed out. Huummm
As me how I know!

Salted

NJRC Member
Just keep your eyes on the fish if you put it. as the fish will be fighting himself at all times, (I mean at all times) and can get really stressed out. Huummm
As me how I know!
This didn’t work for me. I have mirrors all over and my wife still finds and bothers me.

As me how I know!
He has been going after any wrasse new or existing once they come near his cave resulting in some damages Jaws from the chasing. He needed to be removed from wrasses.

Guys I have the fish. He is absolutely HUGE and beautiful. Thank you Rich for the fish. btw guys, Rich has a stunningly beautiful tank and what a wonderful guy. Very happy to have met him and his family. My offer stands, you can borrow my sailboat next season when your uncle comes down, no charge.

Fish is a monster though!!!! He seems fine with the tang gang - no bullying either way, as soon as the anthia was out those wrasse came out and swimming around.