• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Feng Reef - New Corals for Sales - 917-502-9649

malulu

NJRC Member
helping Feng to post some new corals...
Pictures taken by Peter - (fisheye)

If anyone is interested, please contact Feng directory @ 917-375-8678 and leave voice mail if no answered.

I am sorry, there seems some changes and I don't know how to make the correct html/tag to make the pics shows??

sgMSTqxCnp7EJKe-JXUAaCWTRFpFCpj2l4jK8l1cZTS1cFGuaIbTLILLmfWsP6eTg-YgHJU9p-VVf19BDGTcM1iZL_UEgaINfHJ4VRlbKeM-5UkdF1lgUo7WaUQWA2GBUNbRVGBIaXobGM7a7YxOrPdaEM3fgX_8qsnRU0hnUciGbiX9KTu08upiYkdFK5vjHY_nC4GVCamqQlkxCjxTP6oS1fbXQbcN7XeBzMmbR6IdO9AgHMJA7kY2OIszLeqkVhnbW6Da428XHroZ_4AgHMvbXIoMRPhZ4em8gGdk_MZRV7yfzmxGnvCYccBziHcXONWBO2iEbVEww0xYGOlB49oLIMMpysJ4QcLnrjUfg3CSARgGDIg3YI0PoI_JMIdAfYENmxOK2xOZaGmtI-d_7tGQsdtxXdtJpfELrSIDkmvsTMbo8HQvbXPkZRczh35PxOdazzrQo8D5esuO3eOzxjPeF3nG2I-obG1PDQrAHTUykzrjcdu7gIK4waagGo-gp8wma-NSBagNEDjy2ViNuKe-OJd6ARgq3bGOyZvQKGJ66_cvWT_C0zM62US-NF8e-L0eSzGme35L8mcuduyDMdvB7qTO-ZXATZ1ohXvMmGvfkLCr4EMM1SsTirAcGv6FCY0LHiQQsFncPz8rsUYnFkdVQisjUp-7dQ44Xu1nNA=w1199-h801-no

ro0_67FH0Fbx0a0YFrEwFcyXtyxAfFUxqISJtRHGTrHUyUY3Xh2Wdj7rX_hecuCzP2vx6d_gFMlGnCIRkiEkaf0JhCxvuSuFXtiQ5l3SJCwn7g_5Ez-GzfSej7qB02K-pYefpDkOSTKx15HKe-8QIJ7-1URKyYiG9kWeAJ5XB5wJko4MrPjUQDVRklapaNuCaWqqIEBkhHdt2cG7BVkphiP58jJs11lGaYdixGgWII9A_xugFPhlNIF5iCcGjFcFQbiaLV7N8kiw3iA8HvzMqkpvba9xq3ZAC7MOJbWCO1NyX1N4oInJHwhMRkvsz9tTClZ4OsKlapMxzLgfar6mbiP9f3lxIXr_VNnNBqp68zzWns3r8fcjisxDe-k_rw8bRF6mX6JPnHhVupcOEdOTLngqWJHYEKef_8PbFOzJqcU-S24VsTcNRvWPPqKZXkA2tX7IRzivCm2NxqPB4ineiO_vn1yEmXdba7kP-O-pkYajvcKdvlVGay3ZYeKPSshC8ZVqCFDlDr5bxxB6K-z_fvUJ3bJb_bZjETmvc_DlZLlBrB8dCJkvTD6oiuZCBvwPNgzaAwE0MVZPmiEm7h6vkzV-bXqxQwAodsgQq1AfaXAEGpc2bc7ZLeH0uVBWZ2AUuBHpStGanNW3FCzN8gSUV4ZNYM_qap1iyfgJJEZjkA=w1199-h801-no

oXOdP2IYKD4TjurexqbxQysl6Xm5g97STnFmEOli4fyft2Em8pL7yzQohJRr9pCMqFg56nDnYthFFl0ow6FVxLNLTImXGkGkEiKQ36VOMYOnahjRmQ-Yrr5UqVzvcBjM3jdP1U9-hk_szJ1eTK7or3NY9Vr1yZCxY45hEq-xesnEHXxce50B7HrK8PSRcoPrYibw7K0PbV4QHCT5igppqYnCBf0JZlJgVNYrk1gRbfIuylui_iHF5MG8hJZ6AGEHfI98AoUeKSQtsSZ0R8uXuDwAGfLcrqj9ugJCHvPCxdehFxGuYGqfpjQrshBwlJ-1wgwsAtxIjqfAXb-HQC_yT0VSSITZUXBNUz2xFniSh8bGCwc_5KgRXqKRVJwc69HByIt9voY2ZlspVj-bdk2cu00G-UieaisfZeU4evpYGkswh7B5VRJz2hwx9ACl0AK_9_ChnE1EVDfFxADXKToIDi5xTX4Wz_umlroRjDZcFihEF0bhVtHFrSiJxDw4ZSADEetOZ4XqDKM1qvaV7E8KC6i3O8gH_xufKf53CC69PuwU_3yP5fphBhjonOzkhhVBZC4eDpiCxIx3V0cX8-_PiZSsuVKPG4fB-MHrnwtsNOFVTUO7Peo_dH7YB4LLYo1cRzWDw9lK18QrhQ50Qv9nPDZlnpZ0A7yDGhTryiOCFw=w1199-h801-no

AF1QipPZfcrBoH26jESEDfhCl58kWJRZ3YGnGhpZsb_4

Last edited by a moderator:

malulu

NJRC Member
Feng is an one man army, he need to go out from time to time to do Service Call to do fish tank maintenance for clients.
So, just call him, and ask him when he is around, then he will be there...
I understand this is not good as I will feel pressure + obligated as someone is waiting for me to come, and what IF i don't buy anything??
I will try to ask him again tomorrow to see if he can dedicated an open office hours so people can just stop by and take a look!!
:)
regardless, he can always give you more then your can bargain for... many times, you will feels like he is in this bobby just for fun and not for $...
just go there, you would not be regretted for the super low price... I would guess in the $25 - $60 range, I will confirm with tomorrow and post here...

@njtiger24 aquariums
thanks for helping...

malulu

NJRC Member
Feng's replied...

Store Hours - Monday to Saturday (12pm - 8pm)
From time to time, he will need to go out to pickup his kids from school, he will then post a sign on the door, and normally be back in 10-mins or so.

He is ok to host a meeting in the store, just let him know when (which month), so he can plan accordingly...

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@njtiger24 aquariums
thanks for helping...

Well I finally figured it out. I did the first three for you but can you do the others?.

Here is how you do it.

You go to the link you provided and click on the image. That will open up a new window/tab with the image. You then right click on that image and then pick "copy image address" You then use that address as the url address. The issue seems to be how Google Photo handles images.

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
Feng's replied...

From time to time, he will need to go out to pickup his kids from school, he will then post a sign on the door, and normally be back in 10-mins or so.

He is ok to host a meeting in the store, just let him know when (which month), so he can plan accordingly...
Well, thats good news. Glad he's back in the game. If it's ok, you should post his store number so we can check before heading that way.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Feng's replied...

For a meet, I'd say that we plan around him. So if there's a month in particular that works best, we can set it from there. It just has to be after June

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Well I finally figured it out. I did the first three for you but can you do the others?.

Here is how you do it.

You go to the link you provided and click on the image. That will open up a new window/tab with the image. You then right click on that image and then pick "copy image address" You then use that address as the url address. The issue seems to be how Google Photo handles images.
tried that it doesn't work on some of the images. Very strange. Way easy to just upload the images on this site.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I always call him before going to see what times he will be around. he gives great deals the more you buy !! awesome store

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk