• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Feng Reef still around?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
is he still around? haven't been able to pass by in like over 2 years. was one of my favorite places to go to.

Give him a call ahead of time! Great guy, but typically keeps the front door locked. Sounds like he's not technically 'open' for business but is willing to let hobbyists in. I think he said hes still setting up and carving out time to be available at the front desk. Great prices, easy going. When I stopped by, called him at the front door and he let me in.

Probably 1/4 of my last tank came from him, and I was very happy with the prices. Still though, not quite sure I understand his business model, how does he make $ if you have to know his phone number to even get into the place? Presumably he doesn't rely on this for his income. Sometimes you just want to look at coral some eye candy, but I would feel guilty to call him and then leave without buying something, it's definitely a weird setup. That being said, I'll be going there once my tank is up, so glad he's still in "business".

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Probably 1/4 of my last tank came from him, and I was very happy with the prices. Still though, not quite sure I understand his business model, how does he make $ if you have to know his phone number to even get into the place? Presumably he doesn't rely on this for his income. Sometimes you just want to look at coral some eye candy, but I would feel guilty to call him and then leave without buying something, it's definitely a weird setup. That being said, I'll be going there once my tank is up, so glad he's still in "business".

last time i spoke to him, he really doesn't do any of this for income lol he's a hobbyist at heart, but i assume his main income comes from his service business where he goes out to his clients homes.