• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fengs Update

malulu

NJRC Member
from his old address - Drive WEST - EXACTLY 0.5 miles, look for the AQUARIUM BLUE LIGHTS inside the store... you won't missed it. (on the same side of the street).

the *issue/problem* he is facing right now:
- he is trying to stock up and make a great grand opening...
- but, everytime he have a shipment in, BEFORE he can save it up... people already buzz in and want some!! he could not say No for the business, which in turn need to restock up again...
- especially during winter time, most shipments have a high rate of casualty, and he could not keep up (the works involved) to do a huge order at one shot...

Hope he can managed it soon enough.

I was there today, the DT looks pretty good. It's a 800 gallon in the middle,of the tank. He's not really stocked up yet but said the grand opening will be in 2 weeks.

malulu

NJRC Member
i don't know the new address...

just do it the hard way:

1. goto the OLD address
2. drive EXACTLY 0.5 mile heading 28-West

Red Sand
318 North Ave (Route 28)
Dunellen, NJ 08812

google map: Click Here

(917) 502-9649 [Cell]

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
702 Bound Brook Rd
Dunellen, NJ 08812

That should get you there. I was there last monday and he just received a shipment of mushrooms, zoas, and clams. He isn't getting the shipments as quickly as he wants to due to the weather and he actually is trying out a new distributor in Asia for his corals. Like everyone has been saying, he expects to be ready in 2 weeks or so. He wants to make sure everything is perfect before he announces a grand opening. He still has a few tanks he needs to set up, but his 800 gallon display is beautiful.

My wife and I passed by there last night. This guy is AWESOME!! We got there really late but Feng was really accommodating and we never got any sort of pressure to leave or anything. We chatted about aquariums, fish, food, equipment, his 90 gallon start, etc. This guy is a true enthusiast and you could tell. We will definitely drop by again. BTW, his store name will be called Feng Reef and not red Sand anymore.