• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Few Low End Frags for sale (Manasquan 08736)

I have a few red montipora that have grown out and have grown together and I do not have room for, I also have a few starter frags for newwbees starting out. Price is $5.00 per Frag and every one leaves with free frags, off sets gas and time.
E Mail if interested Gregoryscotthall@msn.com
Also my frags are removed from the wild 3+ min most, if it is wild stock it is sold as that. Most of what I have Is ora And should survive in your systems.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Few Low End Frags for sale

Greg,

After my crash I could use some frags to start my system back up! "low end" sounds about right to me, especially since I have seen some of your "low end" stuff! :D

I'll reach out via e-mail!

Rod

Just think good quality at low end prices. :)
No ULTRA RARE NEVER BEFORE SEEN mumbo jumbo crap.
Greg is just addicted to fragging. ;)

Whitebird1 said:
I have a few red montipora that have grown out and have grown together and I do not have room for, I also have a few starter frags for newwbees starting out. Price is $5.00 per Frag and every one leaves with free frags, off sets gas and time.
E Mail if interested Gregoryscotthall@msn.com
Also my frags are removed from the wild 3+ min most, if it is wild stock it is sold as that. Most of what I have Is ora And should survive in your systems.

where is your location?

Well this is one way to keep my Few Frags for sale bumped up on top. Not going to respond to the negative, too many goods things attempting to change here. Still have not got rid of the Monties, lowering the price $0 takes them.
Greg

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Greg,

Very nice to meet you! I was glad I stopped by, corals are doing great! Thanks for everything!

Rod