• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FF (<-- = for free) Some SPS frags (Howell)

About 2 weeks ago I made some "accidental" frags, which I'd love to give away to good homes. :) They are:

2 X neon green Poccillopora
2 X green Slimer
1 X bright orange cap

I will go and take pictures now.

Thanks for looking. :)

---
Wendy

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kudo's to Wendy! Way to kick off the new forum! It's only been up 2 minutes and you're already offering free stuff. That's awesome.

OK, after all that flowery praise, I'd like a piece of the poccillopora please ;D

JohnS_323 said:
Kudo's to Wendy! Way to kick off the new forum! It's only been up 2 minutes and you're already offering free stuff. That's awesome.

OK, after all that flowery praise, I'd like a piece of the poccillopora please ;D

Thank you very much, John. :-[ I LOVE this forum. IMHO, this is what our hobby is all about, especially among us club members. :)

Here are the pictures, please excuse the quality, I rushed, and am shaky today.

John, take your pick. :)

First off mother colony of orange cap
Mothercap.jpg

Orange Cap frag and one Green Slimer frag
GreenSlimer2Cap.jpg

The other Slimer baby
GreenSlimer1.jpg

Neon Green Pocci #1
NeonGreenPocci1.jpg

NeonGreenPocci2.jpg

---
Wendy

ocmsolidsnake said:
Don't know what you have left, but I would love to have a neon green Poccillopora if the second one is still available.

Hi Justin,

Yes, it's still available and all yours if you want it. Just let me know when you would like to come by and get it. :)

---
Wendy

Hi Wendy, if you still have some frags, I will like the orange cup, it's beautiful and neon green Poccillopora. I'm upgrading to bigger aquarium and it looks empty :(
Are you coming to the meeting, or where can I meet you?
Thank you Eva

Hi Eva,

Sorry, the pocci is all spoken for. I still have a green slimer and the orange cap (which you now have dibs on :))

We won't be able to make it to the meeting since it's the day before our oldest son goes back to college.

I'll write you a PM with my address and phone number.

---
Wendy

malulu

NJRC Member
(just saw your note about not going to the meeting...)

will see how to get it... (may be Dave (reeferwanabe)can pick it up, and bring to meeting for me?)
thx

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dave, Wendy won't be at the meeting. If we can pick it up on the way up for you we can bring it with us.

malulu

NJRC Member
Phyl, thx

i lives about 3 miles away from Mike-NEWSALT.
welcome to stop by my place if you have time.
;-)

David, yes, I have 1 slimer left, and it's all yours. :)

Eva hasn't gotten back to me yet, she has dibs on the orange cap, and that's the only thing left.

Neon Green Poccis going to John & Justin

Slimers going to Dave and David

Cap possibly going to Eva.

---
Wendy