• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fiji totoka premium live rock fs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 150 lbs of this live rock for sale. There are all different sizes and shapes avaiable. Because of the branching look of this rock it is very easy to stack and lock in place without having to fasten the pices. Another great feature to it is with time you stack a new piece you always create a nice new cave or crevace.

Here is a picture of it in my tank before adding corals....

Some individual piece shots....

The rock has been in my display for about 4 months now and starting get covered with coraline and pest free.

Im asking $2.50 a lb but will discount for larger purchases.

I had that rock I my Nano. I love the look of it!!!!

I miss my Nano now...

LOL good luck with the sale. whoever gets it will love it!!!

horseplay

NJRC Member
How long can I keep the rocks alive without setting up a tank and how do I do that. I need some rock for my 75g but the tank will not be ready for a while.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

How long can I keep the rocks alive without setting up a tank and how do I do that. I need some rock for my 75g but the tank will not be ready for a while.

get a brute garbage can, a heater, a powerhead, add rock and salt water. Definitely want to ghost feed the rocks from time to time keep them going but not much.

horseplay

NJRC Member
How much would I need for a 75g standard? Just a small pile and a larger pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.