• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Finally another small frag to grow...

I finally got a hand on this .. All I can say is too freaking small for the money I pd but I guess I have to live with it and hopefully it grows pretty good. Here is the Pink Lemonade frag...

Img_2454.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Cool. Do you have a picture of the momma handy? I'd like to see what it's going to be when it grows up!

Here is the Pic from the mother colony I got from Fliger. think its in low light He said on the higher light it will be yellow green with pink polyps

IMG_4824.jpg

Finally got that PL you were waiting for huh. Nice coral when the polyps extend on it. Hopefully this one will grow into something nice. Have that one on my list to ones to get.

Funny, some say the coral grows slow and others say it grows like a weed. Let's see how it goes for you.

JRod said:
Finally got that PL you were waiting for huh. Nice coral when the polyps extend on it. Hopefully this one will grow into something nice. Have that one on my list to ones to get.

Funny, some say the coral grows slow and others say it grows like a weed. Let's see how it goes for you.

Thank Joe!.. I will update you with monthly pics. I also got my litermeter going so I will have a stable parameters and also started doing AA and Vitalizer.. :)

:eek: I've been looking for the PL for over a year now , let me know when you have a frag available :) Where did you find one ???

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tom. Was wondering how long it would take you to spot this.
Nice find Steve.

JRod said:
What AA are you using?

I am going to start SeaChem this week. Going to also give the Pappone method a shot.

I am using Seachem as well but not doing the full dosing IM doing half of it 4.5 twice a week.. So far no progression lol

Mott I got it from Fliger.. Not really hard to find as long as you have some cash lol

I haven't been able to find one, I even have several posts on RC looking for one. I found a couple in frag packs, but no one will sell it by itself. I only want the PL. It's one of the pricier ones out there, I've even been on the waiting list at ALT for 6 months and I'm probably no where near the top of the list, I email them at least twice a month asking when they'll be available.

Who's Fliger? Is on NJRC or RC and by chance do you know if he has anymore? Good luck with yours that was a great find :)

Tom

Yeah fliger is on RC he had a frag pack but I told him I have some of the stuff he was selling so we bought mada deal on some acro's....but took him almost 3 weeks to send it to me..Thanks and If I sdo know someone ill Pm you ...

Mott,

So you know, there is a way to get that PL from Atlantis a bit faster. All you have to do is place a big order, say over $1000, and by miracle you move to the top of the list. Is a situation that has occurred with people.

Worst case, get together with some other people to buy the other stuff in the pack and you keep the PL.

JRod said:
Mott,

So you know, there is a way to get that PL from Atlantis a bit faster. All you have to do is place a big order, say over $1000, and by miracle you move to the top of the list. Is a situation that has occurred with people.

Worst case, get together with some other people to buy the other stuff in the pack and you keep the PL.

This is really true.. I emailed Ming from Atlantis and told him im buying 350.00 worth of corals and also wanted to include a Pink lemonade frag .. He replied back saying yes he has a small one availabe but never got back to him cuz I did able to work a trade with FLiger...

I have placed 2 orders with them over $300 ea time and was told they were unavailable both times. So I did try that. I guess it depends on how much and how frequent you buy from him.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great shot! The progress has been great. You could hardly imagine, with as fast as it seems to be growing, that they'd be all that hard to come by! Continued success to you with it!