• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Finally

SO it might have taken 5 years 3 tanks and 900 headaches but..
My tank seams to be running awesome. all parameters are great and the coral sps and lps are all growing. Knock on wood
Parameters been testing every day using salifert
alk 7.8
cal 420
mag 1350-1370
Sal 1.0265

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
It takes time, but when you really nail it, this hobby becomes really fun.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It takes time, but when you really nail it, this hobby becomes really fun.

The one problem with this premise is that you never nail it. There are times you think you’ve nail it, and while you’re sitting back basking in the glory of a marvelous tank, it sneaks up and hits you. You don’t see it coming. It can’t even be defined. But it is there lurking in the wait to slap you across the face. Maybe it’s me….I’ve nailed it a couple of times, but it has nailed me as well! That’s my two cents.

The one problem with this premise is that you never nail it. There are times you think you’ve nail it, and while you’re sitting back basking in the glory of a marvelous tank, it sneaks up and hits you. You don’t see it coming. It can’t even be defined. But it is there lurking in the wait to slap you across the face. Maybe it’s me….I’ve nailed it a couple of times, but it has nailed me as well! That’s my two cents.

It's like the Allstate commercial....you just never know when mayhem is going to strike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Well it is more like nailing jello. You get a little bit correct, and create a big mess.