• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Finaly the tank is back up and running again! Some pics just for the hell of..................

Did a full Covid19 cook back in spring of 2020 for 3 months with a total blackout. Used Marco rock and seeded it with Micro Bacter and 10 pounds of GARF Grunge. Started stocking tank in August. Everything seems to be going good as RBTA split Monday night.
rcXzU15.jpg

pdSULzd.jpg

UUURYqP.jpg

UKJ5Jyv.jpg
TIoYStt.jpg

SGSAkbp.jpg

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I really like this setup. 96 long is a good size

You need a build thread. This should be documented in a tale of the tank
There is an original build thread from when I first set up the tank back in 2009. Unfortunately photosucket killed all the pics. But for your reading pleasure................

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
There is an original build thread from when I first set up the tank back in 2009. Unfortunately photosucket killed all the pics. But for your reading pleasure................
I am alway interest on how people tank build goes. The decisions we all make and how we get to the end product always amazes me.