• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

First bout of ich

So whoever has been following my build thread, I've been on the process of upgrading tanks. Well, I finally transferred all the livestock to the new tank, but I guess in doing so, my baby foxface developed ich. I noticed it last night (they've been hiding since the move on Sunday so it was my first time seeing them).
He's dead as I came home today. Now I see that my fairy Wrasse also has some.
I've successfully treated ich before but it was freshwater. I have corals and inverts.
How do I go about this? Any help is appreciated

You need a seperate tank to treat ich as coral and inverts dont tolerate the types of meds used to treat it. Some fish also cant tolerate some meds, so you gotta find out how wrasses are treated. Do you have a picture since sometimes ich and velvet look similar and ich shouldn't kill a fox within a day.

Hay I have some metronidazole that got from DR... I can give you a few so you add it to your dry And frozen food And it straight to the fish system... send me a text if interested