• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

First time buying corals online

I've gotten stuff from this seller before same tri colors, green. Nice zoa's they opened fast and great packaging. You'll be happy. especally since you'll probly get some extra's unless she is low on supply now.

Cool i can't wait,
I got a message last night saying he ran out of bags and it'd be best to ship next week and he said he was going to throw in some extra for his miss count on bags he also said if i wanted he had some white zoo's and orange ricodea. i haven't heard back from him but I'll probably get some white zoo's and a ricodea too haha I'll be posting pictures next week when i get them. :)

100% This guy rocked! i bought 8 tri and 4 paly zoo's and i got a PM from him on RC and he said he threw in a couple extra. So i though ok so maybe like 2-4 extra. I looked at them and i've got at less 12 tri color and 10 palys! almost double what i bought.
Anyone wanting Tri color or paly zoa's go to this man :)
(idk if this should be in the Retailer Experiences or here? oh well)