• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish-A-Palooza event at Stockton University

Not sure if I can post this here but if not I’ll delete it. Was trying to get permission but no response.

The Stockton Aquarium & Aquaculture Club is hosting its first annual Fish-A-Palooza event! There will be speakers, raffles as well as a vendor/exhibitor floor. Currently looking for vendors and exhibitors. If anyone is interested in vending or exhibiting at the event or have any questions feel free to reach out via email saac.stockton@gmail.com.

This is the clubs first time organizing an event of this calibure so still working out the finer details. Once the event is announced I’ll share it here if allowed!

Last edited:
Location, and do they have right to use the "-A-Palooza" brand?

Where is Stockton?
Stockton University is in South Jersey near AC. As for the right to use the "-A-Palooza" brand I do not know. The university needed a name for the event and the president who was reserving the event space and filling out the paperwork wrote fish-a-palooza as a spin on Reef-A-Palooza as the event is kind of like a mini reef-a-palooza except its not just saltwater its freshwater and semi-aquatics as well. If we do notice an issue the name will obviously change but right now that's what it is called. Any revenue made is going towards our aquaria/aquaculture lab and for more events and trips to bring the aquarium hobby to a younger generation.