• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish and Coral FS (Tank breakdown)

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Hello everyone!

I am in a position in life where I need to take down my reef tank for a while. Livestock needs to go first then I'll clean everything up and post the equipment.
Cash or PayPal please. Pickup or I'll deliver within reasonable distance (30 minutes). I'm located in Holmdel NJ (07733)

Fish:

Coral Beauty Angel (reef safe) ----------> $30

I have had all these fish for multiple years and they are fat, healthy, and disease free. Make me an offer.

Frags

Large (12"+) purple gorgonian (photosynthetic) -----> $40

Massive (12" DIAMETER) Red montipora colony -----> $50

Forest fire Digi Frags (1-2") -----> $10

MD Hollywood stunner chalice Frags (frag tiles) -----> $10

XL neon Green Candy Cane colony (15+ heads) -----> $35

Neon Green Candy Cane (trumpet) Coral -----> per head $5/1, $10/3, $20/5

Utter chaos Zoas (4 polyps) -----> $30

Giant Palythoa (4 polyp colony) -----> $40

Md Green nepthea -----> $20

Kenya tree Leather -----> $5 all you can eat buffet :)

Green Star Polyp -----> $5 all you can eat buffet :)

XL Purple/green rock flower anenome -----> $50

Assorted zoas -----> $1-$2 per polyp

Everyone gets a free bonus frag!

Reply by PM or text me (732)-609-7515
Thanks!

Last edited:
I’ll keep an eye out. Unfortunately i am very under the weather and don’t wish to risk others health by visiting them. I will reach out as soon as I am feeling better

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
@etmanning1 Sorry to see you need to close down your tank. Hope to see you back soon. Hope you are doing well in school too.

You will need to post photos of each item for sale per rules. For the meantime here is a photo of his tank

1570900906475.png

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Not this weekend but next I'll be stopping by

Sounds good! Drop me a text wheb you wanted to head over.

Sny pictures?
@etmanning1 Sorry to see you need to close down your tank. Hope to see you back soon. Hope you are doing well in school too.

You will need to post photos of each item for sale per rules. For the meantime here is a photo of his tank

All is well. I am having trouble maintaining the tank while visiting home and think it's time to refocus and maybe try a new system :) taking pics now. Lights weren't on earlier. Thanks for adding a shot of the tank.

Eric, I sent you a text. Hope everything is going well.
Interested in the smaller montis, torch and some zoas.

Replied to both your texts

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
What are your plans with the tank?

The main display has a slight leak and I want to rework the plumbing + do some other upgrades. I need to get rid of the livestock first so I can fit everything into a 40B temporarily. Finally going to drill it as well!

Any torches left? I'd take them all if available.

Both Torches are accounted for. I do have a single head piece of that green/white. but I chipped the polyp when fragging and it isnt healthy to a point where I'm ready to sell. Maybe in a month or two if it pulls through.

The main display has a slight leak and I want to rework the plumbing + do some other upgrades. I need to get rid of the livestock first so I can fit everything into a 40B temporarily. Finally going to drill it as well!

Both Torches are accounted for. I do have a single head piece of that green/white. but I chipped the polyp when fragging and it isnt healthy to a point where I'm ready to sell. Maybe in a month or two if it pulls through.
Ok please keep me posted and thanks.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
One more bump! here is an updated List of what I have left. Prices dropped on most Items as well!

Fish:

Coral Beauty Angel (reef safe) ----------> $30

I have had all these fish for multiple years and they are fat, healthy, and disease free. Make me an offer.

Frags

Large (12"+) purple gorgonian (photosynthetic) -----> $40

Massive (12" DIAMETER) Red montipora colony -----> $50

Forest fire Digi Frags (1-2") -----> $10

Md Deepwater Acropora Frag (teal blue)- $30

Sm Mystic Sunset Montipora frag-$10

MD Hollywood stunner chalice Frags (frag tiles) -----> $10

XL neon Green Candy Cane colony (15+ heads) -----> $35

Neon Green Candy Cane (trumpet) Coral -----> per head $5/1, $10/3, $20/5

Utter chaos Zoas (4 polyps) -----> $30

Giant Palythoa (4 polyp colony) -----> $40

Md Green nepthea -----> $20

Kenya tree Leather -----> $5 all you can eat buffet :)

Green Star Polyp -----> $5 all you can eat buffet :)

XL Purple/green rock flower anenome -----> $40

Assorted zoas -----> $1-$2 per polyp