• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FISH -Coral For Slae Feeler Old Bridge

I am thinking about selling off some of my fish and a few corals,just a feeler lmk interest

All have been with me for over 3 months,eat like pigs and are "Happy"

1-Male Blue Throat-About 3-4 inches-60$ - Very healthy and thick,beautiful colors and they are hard to find this small,special ordered when I bought him
2-Timini (S?) Tang -3" 25$ -Great Grazer,never stops picken the rocks and has never touched a sps,zoa or softy Getting beatin up by hippo,small nick to fin
3-Harlequin Shrimp-Large $20
4-Blue Chromis- Free with above as a package or ?-

Sun Coral about 3-4" round many heads (50t)needs a little tlc 25$
Its actuallt 2 colonies one really small and then the main.

Feel free to pm me offers on group or individuals . Will also trade for anemones of some sort or Possible baby clowns .

Its a Tomini tang. If you want him and the harlyquin I'll take $40 for both if that works for you .

deepblue68

POTM Winner
ill'take the trigger and chromis.lmk. i will also take the shrimp.are you selling hippo? call me. i pmed my number so i can arrange pick up.

Ok all, Sorry for the delay , I hope I have this right
switch- was first on shrimp and tamini-$40 do you also want the sun coral ?
Deepblue was first on Blue throat and chromis- $60
Madreefer -you want the sun ?-$25
I will atttempt to isolate them and get them ready saturday or sunda, I can keep them in my sump until we set something up,
I hope I have this right and in order of responses, please let me know, thanksw Paul

deepblue68

POTM Winner
hi paul
yes bluethroat and chromis for me and sunday would be great for me if it works for you.just shoot me a pm with you address.
thanks
todd

Hey guys, there yours . I now have to catch them . I have a severly bad back and hurt it earlier this week,bed ridden,. Last night I cought a stomach virues from my daughter and totally destroyrd my back because of the constant vomitting and ... . The fish are yours and I will need a few days,i will assist in some delivery because of my inconvenience . If this doesnt work please let me know .
Switch, I will probably be fraging a little piece of that sun for myself and the rest is yours (free) if you want to nurse it back to health . LMK, Sorry again for delay guys, Paul pjm32c@aol.com