• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fish trap

john90009

NJRC Member
Anyone happen to have a small fish trap? I have had a blue azure damsel that’s around ten years old and he is fine with the tank mates that he was added with however the sixline that I had passed away and he will terrorize any other wrasse I try to add. My tank is a small 29 gallon biocube that doesn’t have too much square footage for a large one.

john90009

NJRC Member
Thank you!! I am not sure when I will be able to get it and give it a shot, a little bit of puppy issues first so I need to put this on hold for now

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
It should fit your Damsel as I caught my puffer and hawkfish. The 32oz bottle if I remember correctly. I have pics in DIY; take a look.

john90009

NJRC Member
Thank you yeah it should fit in the front wall of my biocube , i always need to ask about size dealing with this little baby tank lol but hopefully that will work.

john90009

NJRC Member
Thanks for the offer, I am going to try to Gatorade bottle first when I do eventually get around to it. If it’s successful would anyone want the fish lol?

Good luck w the trap. I once used my sangria pitcher, just sayin, baited with some food to snag my male melanospilos angel that decided to change its sex.

Been my experience that cetropyge angels and Lps will eventually meet and th coral w lose out. I tried few times and I lost some nicr
Cherry lps to an African Flame Back thet was a model fish. He got yanked but to a good home. . So now I don’t ad them to reef. If u want angels consider genicanthus sp. I did have a male milanoslpilos and werent female before I could add the true female so that was a fail. All Gish went rechomed to healthy systems. The torches. Check for damage dose
With med. Mayb a lugols dis to help with tisse keep in newer tank water. Ez flow and monitor blrownjelly. May nee to w exercise and dip. Good lol.