• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

fishbrokersnj good site for fish.

nightmarepl

NJRC Member
hey guys not sure anyone bought from them before
their prices are actually decent got contacted by them on facebook can always ask for their inventory some times it doesnt make it to the site i guess sold but a friend of mine bought a tang from them pretty nice stuff

Salted

NJRC Member
Wouldn't mind a couple of $25 fire shrimp. $350 to get get free shipping is beyond crazy though. Would like to know their physical location and if pick up is available, see if the drive is worth it.

ivanquezada

NJRC Member
I bought a purple tang and copper from them. Both fish are far and healthy. Will definitely buy from them again. They do local delivery/ meet up

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
In what area(s) do they drop off ?- I don't see any info on their website. There was also a place that had various pickup locations in NJ - does anyone know the name of that place?

ivanquezada

NJRC Member
In what area(s) do they drop off ?- I don't see any info on their website. There was also a place that had various pickup locations in NJ - does anyone know the name of that place?
They’re based in snj. So Maybe just the surrounding areas for now? Not sure