• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fishing

Sounds awesome. And a great offer. I love to fish. Presently health reasons won’t allow me to participate but. If things change (and they will). I will absolutely go. Again. Great offer. Thank you.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Happy to tag along if you'd have me

I'd love a chance to be on one of those boats I hate/envy when I'm walking the surf haha
Any and all Reefers welcome, just have to know if you are not used to fishing on the ocean there is a possibility of sea sickness just have to prepare, I have directions that prevent it most of the time

Any and all Reefers welcome, just have to know if you are not used to fishing on the ocean there is a possibility of sea sickness just have to prepare, I have directions that prevent it most of the time
It’s about time I’ve been waiting for an invite since June,, better late than never,, can I play captain for the day and pick fishing spot (us jprofessional fishermen ) know some things that common sporties don’t know lol buddy when we going

I've been on party boats a handfull of times and have been fine each time. Once the sea was a bit nasty with bigger swells and I could feel some nausea but my mind kept saying 'I paid to fish and no sea sickness is gonna stop me" Haha Happy to pitch in with something too. Ice, drinks, food, etc.

I've been on party boats a handfull of times and have been fine each time. Once the sea was a bit nasty with bigger swells and I could feel some nausea but my mind kept saying 'I paid to fish and no sea sickness is gonna stop me" Haha Happy to pitch in with something too. Ice, drinks, food, etc.
What about oregano,, you know so we can season the fish

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Great response so I will try and figure on a couple dates and work to get as many as I can out there. This next week is going to be crap with this storm heading our way but right after it blows through I will set it up. Should be great fun