• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fishy Business Purchase

Well I bit the bullet and tried them. Ordered a Tailspot Blenny and some corals. Have to say the prices and the condition were very good. got free shipping at 200 then had 10% off so only paid 180! Fish was very active still being shipped in a box overnight. Hes doing good when I checked him this Am, he had nested so far down near the botom and under my other older Ricordia piles as there is coral rubble and rocks there. No local tailspots have been available so this seems the only option. I ordered a Toxic pink Acro with is about 3"+ and has a good 10 branches and just starting to encrust. Also a pink/yellow Goniopora. A good size though a fresh cut frag. I got a Yuma and a Ricordia too. Both about 1.25" opened. One Green/Orange and the other a bright orange. Will get some photos when they all are lit up tonight. Yesterday I ran low light to acclimate the fish. I threw in a couple Nerite snails on the order to and a Dove snail.

Thanks for posting, I've been considering ordering from them as well. I sent a message on Tuesday regarding Cardinals & if purchased what food they'd recommend based on my tank, I got a nice detailed response a day later which I appreciated. They seem to have decent prices, shipping & freebies plus update often. Look forward to the photos.

fishybusinessaquatics.com I get a weekly email from them. They change up their freebies supposedly weekly on order more than 100 pick x, more than 150 pick Y ect. They also have random fish packs for sale for good prices though the mix is always curious. This week a tang that gets big, an agressive dottyback & a shy Cardinal $30.00 It's a great price but an odd combo.

fishybusinessaquatics.com I get a weekly email from them. They change up their freebies supposedly weekly on order more than 100 pick x, more than 150 pick Y ect. They also have random fish packs for sale for good prices though the mix is always curious. This week a tang that gets big, an agressive dottyback & a shy Cardinal $30.00 It's a great price but an odd combo.
That is curious. Thanks for the update