• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Flatworm advice

Ive had these in my tank for a while. Never see them on any corals but read where they could feed on zooxanthalle. I'm on a good stretch where things are doing good but still haven't seen colors that I had in the past. I'm getting ready to move this rock and coral to another tank. I'm thinking everything should get a dip in the process and was looking for suggestions. Here is the best pic I can get... Should I worry about them?
cdf7d826eab954d228a71c381a171187.jpg

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Personally i would do a dip as i don't trust anything that could be a pest, but if it's not hurting anything, you might be ok. Check for bite marks on any sps corals you may have. If anything, i think a wrasse would have a field day with them.

I have a Possum wrasse that doesn't eat them and have never seen any bite marks on any sps caused by them. I thinking I should dip all my rockwork but don't want to have negative effects.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
How big is your tank? You can use flatworm exit as directed and also do a prazipro treatment.

It's a 28g aio cube and I'm moving things to a 30g cube. Would it be be better to treat the entire tank before or after the switch?