• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fluval Sea and Marine 3.0 LED

I have 1 over a 125 fowlr and it's sufficient for that although the coverage is not complete as the fixture is 4' and the tank 6'...but that fowlr is slowly starting to take on frags from my overstocked 29 mixed reef. So I felt that I needed to increase the lightning a little. And as much as I would love to buy hydras...I don't have the money for 3 of them.

The light isn't bad and easy to use with the app...so was just trying to keep it simple. Their becoming increasingly harder to find unfortunately.

Thanks though!

I have 1 over a 125 fowlr and it's sufficient for that although the coverage is not complete as the fixture is 4' and the tank 6'...but that fowlr is slowly starting to take on frags from my overstocked 29 mixed reef. So I felt that I needed to increase the lightning a little. And as much as I would love to buy hydras...I don't have the money for 3 of them.

The light isn't bad and easy to use with the app...so was just trying to keep it simple. Their becoming increasingly harder to find unfortunately.

Thanks though!
check out noopsyche. the controller isn't as nice as the Hydra but the light is at least equal to Hydra or better.