• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For those who lost their tanks - Free Frags

I just got in to work, first time I'm able to post anything since the storm. I still don't have power (maybe another week), lost 3/4 of my SPS but life goes on. I wanted to thank Ed. Ed with all you have going on in your life I was amazed that you were on the road looking to help your fellow reefers! For you who don't know Ed had power so he loaded up 30 gals of gas and a generator and went on the road looking for someone to help. You my friend are what NJRC is all about and I just wanted tro thank you for being there!

Bob

Sorry to hear about your loss... But this Ed guy sounds alright!

You guys never fail to amaze me. it's things like this that keep me in the hobby. I wish I had frags to give, but my little tank has nothing to frag :(

I only lost 2 sps colonies if not for Ed lending me a gen I could only imagine what I would have lost I am going to frag a few pieces hammer,frogspawn,Duncan's,and some zoas.. To add to the collection..

I can offer stuff too. Just look at my tale of tank, I can frag most of what you see. Can also offer a few small fish. Tomato clown and blue.chromis as long as I can catch them that is

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
This awesome, I wish I can donate some frags but I just started out my 90 gallon. I am fortunate that I only lost a colony of pulsing xenia and a pajama cardinal during the power outage.

I lost most of my sps but still have zoas and softies. I could use some frags or willing to trade what i have left for some sps. My 120 is empty now with no corals but fish made it. Let me know if anyone can help out. I am also willing to donate what i have frags of to whoever wants some.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I just got in to work, first time I'm able to post anything since the storm. I still don't have power (maybe another week), lost 3/4 of my SPS but life goes on. I wanted to thank Ed. Ed with all you have going on in your life I was amazed that you were on the road looking to help your fellow reefers! For you who don't know Ed had power so he loaded up 30 gals of gas and a generator and went on the road looking for someone to help. You my friend are what NJRC is all about and I just wanted tro thank you for being there!

Bob

Thanks Bob If I could I would have helped more people. Hopefully this storm tomorrow does not effect us all over again.

So i finally got some picks... Started over and rescaped my 40 breeder. I bleached some skeletons although they are not going in the tank. Cleaned my rock and put them back. Some corals still stuck to them :(.

Mike :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352605380502.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352605380502.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 46
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352605386015.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352605386015.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 42
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352605393649.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352605393649.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 41
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352605402799.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352605402799.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 41
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352605416369.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352605416369.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 39
this is great, i wish i could help out too but due to the storm i was called away for military service to help out and couldn't tend to my tank so i lost all but 2 fish, rbta, cleaner shrimp and cuc and some shrooms, paly's/zoas. war coral, duncans, and gorg.....pretty much everything else is all gone.....guess it was just that time to revamp the tank and rebuild

reefsandrotts

NJRC Member
I will be fragging my grapes of wrath favia and offering frags to those who lost their systems,
If you purchased one from me in the past and lost it due to sandy I will replace it for you.
Pm me and I will be in contact with you.

J

jmckdvm

It is wonderful that there are so many generous reefers in this club. I lost ALL my corals and am looking to start again. I had quite a collection of mostly ORA corals (many of which are no longer available from ORA) so am looking to start that collection again, as well as any other acro. I'm willing to pay for frags. Thanks for helping.
Dr. Jim

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Jim

Very sorry to hear this. I will hook you up with some ORA frags when you are ready.
LMK.

Sunny