• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frag trade for Jan meeting

I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade at the upcoming meeting. I have a number of mostly SPS, and a few other things that I don't mind trading. In fact some things are getting so large that I have to start trimming and just give things away. If you come to the meeting and see something that is on the larger side, just ask and I'll probably give you a piece. Other items I may be waiting until they get a little larger.

I am mostly looking for SPS, although some colorful zoo's or other suggestions are welcome. I am also looking for a ORA Red Planet if anyone wants to trade or sell.

I've attached some pictures below. They are not the greatest, as my camera cannot get the color correct, no matter what I try. I'll try to provide a color description below each piece. I've never posted pictures before, hope this works.

317_03_01_10_12_34_05_0.JPG

Picture of the center section of my tank. Sorry for the reflections.

317_03_01_10_12_34_05_1.JPG

These mushrooms are much Oranger in reality then in this picture. Each polyp is surrounded by a ring of blueish green. Also, plenty of yellow polyps which are to the left, but not open in this picture.

317_03_01_10_12_34_05_2.JPG

This milli is very teal colored.

317_03_01_10_12_34_05_3.JPG

This milli is sky blue colored. It is getting very large. The picture is very washed out.

317_03_01_10_12_34_05_4.JPG

Don't know what this is, but it is huge (12-14"), mostly dark green with deep purple ends and a light tip. Again, the picture is a poor representation of the color of this.

thumb_317_03_01_10_12_36_47_0.JPG

This is a deep blue and is starting to grow nicely.

I also have a green slimer and some other things that are not in these shots.

Eric

I have the following, for sale (reasonable) or trade:

Pokerstar Monti
Sunset Monti (small, natch)
Pink and Purple Millie
Purple A. Nana
Ponape Birdsnest
Elkhorn Monti (M. Hirstuta) (FREE)
Green Ricordea

Sorry but my Red Planet is growing pretty slowly. Maybe it will grow faster under my new 400s, I hope I hope! I will cut my ORA Pearlberry but I have to get cash money for that one.

Jim,

I would be interested in:

Pokerstar Monti
Sunset Monti
Green Monti Caps

Which ever ones you can spare.
I am willing to trade almost anything in the tank. You can choose when you get here.

Eric

OK, good deal, I'll bring 'em.

EricBa said:
Jim,

I would be interested in:

Pokerstar Monti
Sunset Monti
Green Monti Caps

Which ever ones you can spare.
I am willing to trade almost anything in the tank. You can choose when you get here.

Eric

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
FYI, I talked to Will at Aquatic Obsessions and they will be suppling the corals for this month’s meeting…I’ll be bringing them up. If you haven’t signed up to attend…do it NOW!

I have a green open brain that used to be in JCurry's tank long ago. It's around 5". Anyone want to buy it or swap for it? I'm getting an angel and suspect it will be the first thing on the menu.