• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags F/S SPS, zoos, acans (Saddle Brook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit Im totally addicted and get carried away when it comes to frags. I must clean some things out to make some space for what else? More frags!

ORA Purple Plasma frag- $25
Reef022.jpg

ORA Tricolor Valida- $45
Reef021.jpg

Mint chip/purple polyp (20+)zoos and mystery paly- $20
Reef019.jpg

2 frags of Eye of Rah zoanthids, 15+ polyps each -$15

Eyes of rahs in above pic in rear left of pic-Yellow/orange mouth, greyish blue inside and yellow skirt.

Acan mini colony -Purple/ green striped 9 full heads 2 babies- $35
Reef023.jpg

White/green/purple acan mini colony- Approx. 10 heads- $35
Reef017.jpg

Half of another purple green colony- Lime green stripes, green rimmed/streaked purple mouths 9ish heads -$40
Smaller frags possible at $5 per head, min. 4 heads.
Reef018.jpg

I apologize for the bad pics, the flash shows its truer colors. I encourage anyone interested to come by and take a look! Any questions please contact me through PM, thanks. Im available for pickup after 530 pm most weekdays. I work on the border of Englewood/Teaneck, you can pickup there also.

John

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'll take one of the acan colonies, let's meet some time this week. PM me what works for you, I will be at work every day this week including the weekend.

Rod

I think I have the same acans lol I got mine from AF :).

I'll give you a call Friday I'm heading to dr. jim then probably going to try to stop by.

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey John maybe we can meet tomorrow? Just got you pm this second! I need a better service! Can you bring the frag to your job and we can meet up? Maybe at the Aquarium Warehouse some time in the afternoon?

Rod

Thanks alot, Im trying to bring it back to life. Traded it for about 20lbs of live rock with assorted zoos on it. It had a small streak of exposed skeleton, but its coming back with daily feedings.

White/green/purple acan and custom cut frag of the purple colony sold to Olivier, thanks bud!

$5 off everything left! Need the space, although Id consider trades! Let me know what you have.

I dont think Ill be going to the meeting, I will let you know as the date approaches. Maybe someone in my area will be going and they can bring it for me. Unfortunately, most meetings are a hike for me, we need more northerners to help change that!

50 for both oras
10 for any zoo
25 for the acan

Will take trades for interesting corals!

Status
Not open for further replies.