• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags for sale

I just fragged myduncan colony today I have 2 four head frags $30 each
3e366e58.jpg

8af4a175.jpg

also still have some rasta frags $15 pp
65ca9e4d.jpg

Also have reverse gorilla nipple and yellow polyp zoas $15 multiple polyp frags
96f38354.jpg

da7bca83.jpg

Also have a frag of green/purple hammer $20
pic taken with iPhone and only blue LEDs my whites don't turn on till after 4 so I will put up better pics later..
eb9ef11f.jpg

Thanks,mike

kevin

NJRC Member
I'll take the hammer if no one else claims it! I just need to figure out why my pH is low before I put anything else in my tank. I'm nice and moved few steps from you now.

I'll take the hammer if no one else claims it! I just need to figure out why my pH is low before I put anything else in my tank. I'm nice and moved few steps from you now.
I have more pieces I that one sells let me know when your tank is good if that one sells I'll frag you a piece

Mike, just wanted to thank you again for the interceptor and the Rastas. That frag is awesome. And the nano is already looking better since the treatment. Thanks again.

Mike, just wanted to thank you again for the interceptor and the Rastas. That frag is awesome. And the nano is already looking better since the treatment. Thanks again.
Your welcome that's what we're here for.. It was great to meet ya and thanks for the buying from me...