• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags & small colonies - Haskell 07420

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preperation to move my system, I need to clear out my frag rack and lighten my bioload!

I have more pieces than I know!

In larger established SPS mini-colonies to colonies, I have valida, nana, oregon tort, miami orchid - $25-35

Frags are these listed above and more $10-25

Othere frags and huge pieces include Leng Sy monti cap, Idaho grape monti cap, purple digi, neon trumpets

And more!

Some of the other SPS I have are Joe-the-coral, teal stag, frog skin

Buy multiple pieces will be rewarded with discounts and freebies!

howze01

NJRC Member
Heya Bax, Any pics? I'd be more than happy to help you clear some room on the frag rack! Of course they will have to live on Cj's rack for a few weeks until the tank is ready. Yes, I'm STILL working on the 50.....

Heya Bax, Any pics? I'd be more than happy to help you clear some room on the frag rack! Of course they will have to live on Cj's rack for a few weeks until the tank is ready. Yes, I'm STILL working on the 50.....

Thanks! I'll post some picks!

Sorry I missed a bunch of PMs there as I was ripping up a carpet & two layers of tile in the room where the new tank is going!

I think I'm cuaght up now!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bax

I'm interested in some SPS. Tuesday or Wednesday is good for me. What time are you in Sayreville?

Bob

My new office is in Sayreville. I work in the field a lot, but can arrange a pickup or drop off in that area during most any work week. For SPS, morning would be best.

I need to clear out these frag racks so come on!

I have 5 nana pieces, this one is over 7" across ! $30 for the big one $25 for a 4" colony and $15 for a few smaller ones
nana1210.jpg

I have six 5" colonies of miami orchid $20
MiamiOrch1210.jpg

I have 2 of these nice pieces of pink mille with blue tips $20
PinkMille1210.jpg

I have 10 of these 3" mini colonies of valida $15 !!!!
Valida1210.jpg

I have a few nice frags of oregon tort $20
OrgTorts1210.jpg

Purple digi nice pieces $10
purpdigi1210.jpg

Monties leng sy & idahoe grape HUGE pieces small pieces!!!!

neon trumpets!!!!

Bax sorry about last week I had some issues with my car. Some Idiot let air out of 2 of my tires and then super glued metal valve caps on my tires. Naturally I tried to remove the stems with a pair of pliers and the torque just broke the stem completely and let all the air out of my tires stranding me on my way to John's house :( Can I paypal you the cash and arrange pickup ? for what we talked about via pm?

howze01

NJRC Member
Well, if you're hoping for some little booger frags, don't go see Bax! After a visit to the shop I have enough SPS to start my own store!! Nothing but beautiful stuff!! Bax is the best and he has some beautiful stuff. Well, a lot less of it now but still beautiful! Now if I just had somewhere to put them all.......

Thanks Bax!

Bax I'll come shopping at your store ANYTIME! Thanks for the awesome frags - was there anything I DIDN'T Get? If So I probably wanna get it ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.