• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frags & small colonies - Haskell 07420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a million Bax! Everything's on plugs now in the new lower frag rack, gonna let things settle in before mounting. Do you think the frogskin can take high lighting?
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Hi Bax, what do you have left? I know it's Xmas weekend but I can stop by tonight or Sat.
Thanks, Jon

Sorry I missed your post, crazy week at work and we do Christmas Eve at our house for the whole family. I'll be in Haskell all day tomorrow, Monday, prepping for the system move to my house. That's a great day to come by if you can.

Thanks a million Bax! Everything's on plugs now in the new lower frag rack, gonna let things settle in before mounting. Do you think the frogskin can take high lighting?
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
I had the froggy just above mid way. That made it a bit yellow, I think it can take a lot more light.

So , as I mentioned, I'm moving the system this week. If you can stop by my shop Monday, it'll be worth you while! I'd really like to lighten my bio load a bit more!

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bax PM me your phone number and shop address maybe I'll stop by the shop tomorrow.

Bob

deepblue68

POTM Winner
i would like to stop by and grab a couple of frags .have any softies? pm me your address please. iam in wanaque.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bax, Thanks the frags look great. I stopped by for 4 frags and went home with 8 bags!

Bob

I just moved my system back to my house from my office. The system needs time to recoop before I frag anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.