• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 125+ Tank Stand

Hi all, I'm doing some cleaning and I have a tank stand laying around that has just been collecting dust, so free to anyone who wants it or a frag is always appreciated :) I reinforced the stand myself so it should be able to hold a lot of weight, may just need to be re painted. I'll get the exact dimensions later or tomorrow but it's meant to hold a 180 or maybe even a 220 ~ gallon tank, I used it for a 125 and there was still space left on the sides and back. Also would prefer to give this away to NJRC members but anyone is free to express interest

Attachments

• stand1.jpg
    stand1.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 51
  • stand2.jpg
    stand2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 52
Hi all, I'm doing some cleaning and I have a tank stand laying around that has just been collecting dust, so free to anyone who wants it or a frag is always appreciated :) I reinforced the stand myself so it should be able to hold a lot of weight, may just need to be re painted. I'll get the exact dimensions later or tomorrow but it's meant to hold a 180 or maybe even a 220 ~ gallon tank, I used it for a 125 and there was still space left on the sides and back. Also would prefer to give this away to NJRC members but anyone is free to express interest
What about tank or is it only a stand