• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free: 2 small Clarkii clowns

These clown were rescued from a pretty bad tank at a LFS near me. I know I can't keep them in my tank so I'm offering them up to anyone that wants them. They are healthy and eating anything. Come get them.

Kudos for passing these along at no cost. That kind of stuff makes this club fun. Especially for some of us hard knocks reefers! ;)

Figured I try and give them away first. If I couldn't get rid of them this way, I'd donate them to the club. I just couldn't stand seeing them in the tank they were in. It was covered from top to bottom in bubble algae and it looked like the tank hadn't been cleaned in months. Hair algae was everywhere too. Just horrible.

Did they come from that store on black horse pike? after the Turnersville Automall? because I went in there before, and the tanks are just green with bubble algae.