• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE 215 Gallon Starfire tank - Piscataway, NJ

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Folks,

Up for grabs is a free 215 Gallon Oceanic tank. The tank has Starphire glass on the front panel and has been setup as a peninsula tank. I removed this tank because it sprung a leak from one of the silicone seams so you would have to re-seam the panel that was the cause of the leak otherwise all glass is in great condition. You can see my build thread when the tank was installed to get details on its setup:

Tale of the Tank - 215 Gallon In-Wall

The tank is currently sitting under my patio and is 72"Lx24"Wx29"H and weighs approx 300lbs. You will need to bring at least 2 people with you to move it. PM me if interested, I would like this picked up ASAP.

Thanks,

Dan

Folks,

Up for grabs is a free 215 Gallon Oceanic tank. The tank has Starphire glass on the front panel and has been setup as a peninsula tank. I removed this tank because it sprung a leak from one of the silicone seams so you would have to re-seam the panel that was the cause of the leak otherwise all glass is in great condition. You can see my build thread when the tank was installed to get details on its setup:

Tale of the Tank - 215 Gallon In-Wall

The tank is currently sitting under my patio and is 72"Lx24"Wx29"H and weighs approx 300lbs. You will need to bring at least 2 people with you to move it. PM me if interested, I would like this picked up ASAP.

Thanks,

Dan

Very generous Dan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk