• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free 265 Gallon Tank (84'x24"x30")

I have a 265 Gallon Tank (84'x24"x30") that was used as a sump up until a few months ago. No leaks, drilled on right side and for overflow box. Weighs 400 pounds! Come pick it up in Staten Island & it's yours.
PM me if interested &/or need more pictures.

Attachments​

Salted

NJRC Member
I considered it but it would be much more tempting to me if it was 30” deep and only 24” tall instead.

D

Deleted member 27248

Still available
I’d love to have this tank…if I came
To grab it, would you mind if I cut the silicone out and broke the tank down? I’d be resealing it anyway, but broken down would make hauling it alot Easier too.

I once tried to take a 55 apart and lost patience after an hour LOL If you think you can pull this by all means have at it.

D

Deleted member 27248

Unfortunately goinf to have to back out from this generous offer. I can’t fit in down into my basement assembled, and I just took apart a 125 and it didn’t end very well!